Our gas hob and oven installation service is second to none. All hobs and ovens carry a workmanship guarantee and a gas safety tightness test (this checks for gas leaks) which is carried out before and after installation of your new gas hob or oven. You will receive a full gas safety certificate to certify your new hob/oven is SAFE to use.
If your old gas hob has failed a gas safety check due to poor flame picture or the flame rectification device is not working, then a new gas hob is the most economical way forward.
We fit all makes of gas hobs and ovens and all installations carry a 1 year workmanship guarantee.
The price does not include any worktop cutting, or any major pipework amendments, such as running a new pipe. If unsure all you have to do is send us some images of where your new hob or oven is going when you make a booking online.
- Hob/Oven installation for only £55 (includes Gas Certificate worth up to £48 inc VAT)
- 1 Year Warranty on workmanship
- Isolation valve, rigid pipework included
- Gas Safe Registered Engineers Only
- Images/video will be taken to evident work and operation for international clients or clients who do not have access.